Search results

1. Spiral Storm

Attic fans/Roof turbines, anyone?

Wow, thanks! I found this product and at least one more and they look really awesome! I like the other product from earlier shown by Charles also. Very nice! :D
  2. Spiral Storm

@ Charles, those are some very nice-looking fans! And @ Greg, I tried but could not find any. What keywords do I search with?
  3. Spiral Storm

Hi there once again! I saw my old posting thread asking about an HO-scale rodeo diorama setup. Since I already have some cattle, all I need now are some horses, a bull, a wooden, fenced-in arena, and some brave young fellows to ride all those fierce creatures. But having also recently seen the...
  4. Spiral Storm

My first HO scale model kit build!

LOL! This last message makes me blush. If Lucy was real, I'd gladly ask her out. :o As for the sprue trimmer, maybe I'll be able to get one of those next month...Cheers and thanks!
  5. Spiral Storm

Oh okay. Well, I don't have an X-acto knife with any blade yet. I doubt I even have a razor blade. But I will be careful anyway. I suppose I'll have to search around for some rocking chairs then, huh? And what does 'saucy' mean? And regardless of where you put your structure, your park bench...
  6. Spiral Storm

:D Thanks very much for the congratulations! And very nice indeed, Willie! I guess I'm not the only one who's a fan of Aunt Lucy. Wait, she's married to Uncle Joe? Very nice! Although I can't really decide if my version of Aunt Lucy's house ought to be owned by Aunt Lucy or somebody else...
  7. Spiral Storm

Hi there, folks! It has been quite some time since I've posted anything on here. But I wanted to show you folks a little of the stuff I've been working on...My first official HO-scale kit project! I have built up a kit of a white house with blue trim and a gray roof. The house required only a...
  8. Spiral Storm

HO-scale Rodeo Dioramas?

Wow! Your answer has the most attention to detail I have seen on this thread so far. And since I've never been to an actual rodeo, nor have I done any serious research on them, then your description of a typical rodeo is just what I've been searching for! But I'm not a very good scratch-builder...
  9. Spiral Storm

Building the Andersley Western Railroad

Now this is the kind of layout I love to see! Just goes to show you, size isn't everything-Even smaller layouts like this one can look truly awesome. Keep up the great work!
  10. Spiral Storm

Amazing HO-scale discoveries!

Hi, everyone! Earlier today, I announced the arrival of my first set of HO-scale mini-figures, with pictures! Now it's time for me to reveal two HO-scale discoveries I've made... Update: Newer pictures of the discoveries have been added onto this post as the previous ones reveal too much detail...
  11. Spiral Storm

HO-scale Rodeo Dioramas?

Hi everyone! Having seen this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kO2w-NOW8 I became curious about HO-scale dioramas which are centered around rodeos like the one shown in the video. However, upon searching for this, Google did not return many helpful results. This leads me to...
  12. Spiral Storm

My model train collection so far...

Here are some new pictures of new items of my model train collection...At last! Overhead view of some of my figures next to a few of my Power Trains items. Closeup shot of man operating forklift and a few stray cows. Closeup shot of man holding a box in front of his utility vehicle...
  13. Spiral Storm

Falcon City

Finally! I have more pictures! And of new items also! Here is an aerial shot of a few of my new HO-scale figures-A couple workmen and a small herd of cows! Here, one workman sits in his forklift, waiting for the cows to step aside. He seems to be rather impatient. Here, another workman...
  14. Spiral Storm

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Hello again, Explorer! I am glad to be back again. It's a shame you had to get rid of the little scene with your HO-scale miners panning for gold in the river. It was one of the best layout scenes I've ever seen! Pardon the pun...XD! What is the reason for you switching from HO-scale to On30 all...
  15. Spiral Storm

@ HOexplorer this is...Amazing! My real world kept me from being able to see the video sooner. However, I notice the little scene by the lake with your fishermen is missing. Whatever happened to this little scene if I may ask? I really liked it a lot and I'd love to see it again. Kudos on the...
  16. Spiral Storm

Hi again, HOexplorer ! Did you ever get a chance to make a video tour of your layout? If so, can we see it soon? Keep up the great work also!
  17. Spiral Storm

My model train collection so far...

Hi there. Yes, I realize the layout I have is taking up space, however, I can easily remove certain parts as needed. We are only expecting a couple guests over for Christmas anyway. Unfortunately, as we do not have a lot of space in our new place, I will not be able to add a lot of realism to my...
  18. Spiral Storm

Scrap Yard Crane

I should have seen this part of your layout a lot sooner-Well done, Mont! Someday, my layout might be as impressive as yours.
  19. Spiral Storm

Falcon City

Photographer Stan wanted to take to the skies-And he did, literally-So he borrowed a helicopter from a nearby airport for some aerial shots like this one, showing the mining facility. This one shows the abandoned section of track from above. As you can see, it's very small. Here, we can see...
  20. Spiral Storm

Falcon City

The Falcon City Council ran a test in order to see which of the two diesel engines ran better-Here is a shot of the newer diesel engine. We can also see a logging truck in the background... ...The result was clear-The newer PTW diesel engine from 1975 ran faster and more efficiently than...

Back