Attic fans/Roof turbines, anyone?

Hi there once again!

I saw my old posting thread asking about an HO-scale rodeo diorama setup. Since I already have some cattle, all I need now are some horses, a bull, a wooden, fenced-in arena, and some brave young fellows to ride all those fierce creatures. But having also recently seen the Timber Creek layout which was made and shown some time ago, I remembered how one of the buildings featured an attic fan or a roof turbine. This leads me to my question...How or where do I get my hands on one of those in HO scale? Cheerio!

Have you looked on line at the Walther's catalog? They should have a selection of detail parts under scratch buildings supplies.

Greg

Walther's.com

Have you looked on line at the Walther's catalog? They should have a selection of detail parts under scratch buildings supplies.

Greg

Walther's.com

The finest ones I have ever used are these items that were originally created by Bruce Petty. They were off the market for awhile but have come back again.

Scroll down the page to the Cyclone vents that look like turbines.

https://www.showcaseminiatures.net/ho_scale/ho_scale_century_foundry_accessories/

@ Charles, those are some very nice-looking fans! And @ Greg, I tried but could not find any. What keywords do I search with?

Spiral Storm:

Try Walthers.com and when the first page opens, Click on Accessories, then Click on Super Detailing Parts - then Structures.

Here's an example:

09330000003733.gif

Spiral Storm:

Try Walthers.com and when the first page opens, Click on Accessories, then Click on Super Detailing Parts - then Structures.

Here's an example:

09330000003733.gif

Wow, thanks! I found this product and at least one more and they look really awesome! I like the other product from earlier shown by Charles also. Very nice! :D

Back