Search results

1. N

Seneca Ridge MS Afters School Train and RC Club

Looking good! :cool:
  2. N

Southern #4501 Documentary Project

Thank you for the suggestion Bob. I will make sure to pay even more attention to the audio mixing on future video releases. It's good to have feedback like this, because what may sound good to my ear may not sound good to another. :)
  3. N

Yes, I am amazed at the dedication of many of these volunteers, regardless of which restoration project they work on. I know there are many who even live out of the state where they come to volunteer, and spend much money out of their own pockets in order to preserve the history we enjoy so...
  4. N

I understand now. :) In fact, we do not accept donations for the project. Myself and the other people involved with this documentary project are all doing it out of our own pocket. At this point there really haven't been too many big expenses. Our desire is to offer the product to everyone for...
  5. N

@bnsf971 - I have to say I am pretty confused as to what you're trying to say in your post. Not sure at all what "handfuls of cash" has to do with me sharing information about an upcoming free documentary about a prototype steam engine.
  6. N

I am the Executive Producer on a documentary project that will detail the history of the Southern (Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum) #4501 2-8-2 Light Mikado steam engine, and the men and women who have cared for and restored her to operating service over the years. The documentary is titled...
  7. N

My Rivarossi DCC Converstion

Great installation process thread! Which decoder did you use? I don't see that listed. I have a Rivarossi 4-6-2 #1401 Southern Crescent engine that I need to install a decoder in as well, but have been putting it off. It runs GREAT right now on DC. Also, any suggestions on which sound decoder...
  8. N

"And Then There Was One" - S.R. #4501 Documentary

Thank you. Our first video trailer for the project is posted on our Youtube page. Click the link to check it out and share. Chuck
  9. N

"And Then There Was One" - S.R. #4501 Documentary

Hello all. I wanted to share news about an upcoming documentary about the Southern Railway #4501, which was recently restored and put back in revenue service at The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in Chatanooga, TN. The documentary will be about the history of the 2-8-2 Ms Class (the first one...
  10. N

The Tennessee, Alabama & Georgia V.5.0

Hey there Bob. I'm in Birmingham. When you say "P.C" and "Bay area", do you mean Panama City and the "Bay Lines"? I've lived in Panama City a lot throughout my life, and am familiar with the Bay Lines.
  11. N

Your other interests...

Hey there Carey! All good here boss. Just the normal work and kids. :P I've been able to work a good bit on my layout over the summer. Finally feel like I'm making progress. Just started some consulting work on an upcoming #4501 documentary. Pretty excited about that. :)
  12. N

Your other interests...

I'll definitely add you Clay. Make sure to add me as well. (Chuck Chambliss). I have raced in leagues the entire time I have sim-raced. However, I am not currently in one and am enjoying the break for the moment. I just jump in races when I can. I primarily do road races, GT3 Series (etc.), but...
  13. N

Your other interests...

My other interest, "hobby" I guess, would be sim-racing online. I have done it for about 11 years or so. I have been racing at www.iracing.com for about 6 years and I love it. I'm a huge race fan, of NASCAR, Indycar, Sportscars, etc., so this is the best way I can get that thrill without having...
  14. N

Ez HO fixed track

I have a 4x8 layout using all Bachmann EZ Track. It is my first layout, and is built specifically for my son (children)… and me to enjoy. I had no preference in going with the EZ Track over any other type of track, except that it was what came with the Bachmann Thomas the Tank Engine HO set I...
  15. N

My first Layout - a 5' x 9' Modern BNSF Freelance

What a fantastic looking layout! I'm still in the process of working on my first layout, 4x8 "island" style as well.
  16. N

MR Video Plus Waddaya Think?

I've subscribed to it. I have enjoyed it so far. It's not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it's not a bad addition or enhancement to the MRR experience. The deal is though.. whether or not it's worth it is going to be relative to the end user. At the rate they are adding new content...
  17. N

Newbie from Deptford, NJ

Welcome to the forums.
  18. N

Hey All, New to this awesome hobby

Welcome to the forums.
  19. N

Hello from Birmingham, Alabama

Birmingham Area Guys... I don't really know where else to post/ask this.. so I'm just going to do it here. And I want to ask you guys in my local area, so that I might have help pointing me in the right area (CJ.. you may be the best help on this, I don't know). Anyway, I have a 5'x15' O-Scale...
  20. N

Hello from Birmingham, Alabama

You guys make sure to hit me up when you make plans. Make we can meet up for lunch one day. I'm all of 6-7 minutes from where CJ lives during normal work hours, so meeting up for lunch is easy for me, especially in the Hoover area.

Back