Search results

1. eric2448

Dust and lint removal... suggestions wanted

Hello all, Im back in modeling mode and have come across a problem. I painted and decaled a number of rolling stock for a project Ive been working on for the past 2 years. The bodies were sitting out in the open and have acquired some dust and lint over the past 6 months. I didnt get around to...
  2. eric2448

Will a clear coat solve my problem?

A few months ago I asked a question about paint not drying correctly. I'm using Floquil Silver Enamel through a dual action airbrush. The paint has been on the cars for months and I was just able to strip them clean with 91% alcohol. I normally have to use Super Clean to get the enamels off but...
  3. eric2448

Micro Trains Ringling train

Anyone on here collect or have any of the Micro Trains Ringling Bros train? I have only seen pics on their site, but never of a train on a layout. I would love to see some pics if anyone has any, thanks!
  4. eric2448

Paint wont dry?

Im having an issue with some paint I picked up at my LHS. The bottle of Floquil Bright Silver has been giving me fits. I thinned it with the Testors brand thinner and have been applying it with my dual action airbrush. It goes on extremely well but never dries. I prep the cars by washing them...
  5. eric2448

Another first timer...

Just recently began my adventure back into model railroading and decide to start on a project I wanted to do as a kid. Being fascinated by the logistics of the circus and its movement by rail; I had always wanted to model a train of my own. After much research and finding some items I was eyeing...
  6. eric2448

Hi

My name is Eric. Im making an attempt to get back into the hobby I had as a kid. Im working in HO scale.

Back