Search results

1. S

Flo's Place (a.k.a. Coffee Shop #19)

Hey guys what's up? Not much going on with me, just sitting here in a Holiday Inn in Duluth. It was raining like crazy when I got here, then there was some hail, but not it's bout 60 and partly sunny, but the temp is dropping quickly, it's supposed to get down to about 46 tonight. Got a...
  2. S

Evenin guys! How's things here in the coffee shop? I had a couple of busy days at work but the weekend is here and Sunday I leave for Duluth MN. for a week. Got symposium to attend and then a couple of days of training on the new aircraft they build up there. On Tiesday I get to ride onthe...
  3. S

Just stopped by for a quick cup of joe while taking a break from the chores today. Got my basement as far as I can get it until I unload some old junk. But I do have a nice area to do my layout. Here's a couple of pics of my free plywood and how I might do the bench work... Well, back to...
  4. S

Mornin' guys:D Well we are supposed to get more rain today so looks like another day to keep going on the basement. I might be able to move my plywood from the garage to the basement later today. Ken; Nope, not me, I still have at least one more year. You ither got me confused with...
  5. S

Whoa! miss a day or two and Flo moves the place and everybody starts showing off the toys!:D Very nice toys you guys have! Phillip; Nice pics of the rally, those events are always fun.:D Jeffery; Dude, you better take it easy on the foot man. Give up a few days and take it easy, it will...
  6. S

Come and see Flo at Coffee Shop 18

Hey, I forgot something, I have to travel to Duluth MN. at the end of September for some training and a symposium. One night after the symposium the company putting on the symposium is taking us on a scenic railroad, North Shore Scenic Railroad. It looks like a good time to me. It will be a...
  7. S

Hey guys, what's going on? Long day at work for me, but they all seem to be getting long anymore:( Mikey: go for the comfortable hot rod bike...VTX:D:D:D Seriously though, if you decide to sell the vette and get a bike, get what you are comfortable with and enjoy it:cool:
  8. S

New Guy from Tennessee

Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum! There really is a bunch of great people around here. I'm up here in Ohio, hey, stop by the coffee shop sometime...:D
  9. S

Well, my son and I did get the tree stand put up today. Real nice day to go messin around in the woods. Bow season is about two weeks out, but I might have to miss the first couple of days. Work may take me to Duluth MN for about three days. Phillip; Mighty nice looking ride you got...
  10. S

Mornin' guys! How's everyone doing this morning?:D I actually have a day off today. My son and I are going to go try to find a nice spot for a tree stand since bow season is fast approaching. Should be a lot of fun tromping through the woods today. After that I have to help him with a...
  11. S

Hey look!!!! It's me!!! Hey! Did you guys miss me? Probably not I’m sure.:D Flo; Give everyone their favorite beverage and put it on my tab! Well, it’s been awhile since I’ve actually logged in, I have stopped by once in awhile to see what was going on but did not spend much time...
  12. S

Hey guys, man sounds like tough times are hitting all over.:( alco; Sorry to here about the lay off, like Rex said its never pleasant. Hope you can get something worked out soon. Chris; Hmmm, rent-a-husband:eek: could be a good thing, but it might turn into a lot of nagging:D I really...
  13. S

I'm good with those dates, let'er rip!!!:D:D:D
  14. S

Hey guys, did ya miss me???:D Been pretty darn busy in my neck of the woods lately. Been doing a lot of studying for my motorcycle instructor course and work has been keeping me hopping also. Just plain old to tired to get to the computer lately:) Bob; Sorry to hear about your friend...
  15. S

Mornin' guys... Well looks like we have a while day of rain ahead of us here in my neck of the woods.:( Not much else going on in my world. I need to get working on straightening up the basement today and then I need to organize my daughters old bed room. The wife wants to turn it into a...
  16. S

My backyard... Hey check it out, 7:30 AM this morning my backyard... Still had the velvet on the antlers, I counted 15 points from another angle with my binoculars, and both brow tines were split. Very nice buck...Too bad I can't hunt in my backyard...:(
  17. S

Scratch building a wood trestle in N scale.....

Chris;You are way to modest, even it yo had some little mistakes along the way it is one awesome looking trestle!:D I would lke to put one in my layout someday, but I would not even know where to start. Nice job man, you will definitely enjoy having it in your layout.:D
  18. S

Mornin' guys... Well, I made it through one class of the motorcycle instructors course, only three more to go, plus a lot more studying and prepping to teach the class this coming Saturday. Sandy; Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one!:D Was out cruising on the bike...
  19. S

Scratch building a wood trestle in N scale.....

Chris;Those look realy good! Are you working from some plans or just making it up? What kind of wood are you using? Do you know where one can get some plans? Nice job!!!:D
  20. S

Mornin' guys!:) Just stopped in for a cup before I head out to my motorcycle safety instructor class. Man, I have to be there from 10 to 6 today and the next two Saturdays in a row:eek:. But I guess when I am done and if I pass the course I can start teaching people how to be safe on the...

Back