Search results

1. G

Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories

Wardie Jay Kits Some Kits do not have catalogue numbers. This is a list of HO kits I have managed to compile: CW-HO-02 Water Wagon Kit CW-HO-03 Cage Wagon Kit CW-HO-04 Calliope Wagon Kit CW-HO-08 Giraffe Wagon Kit CW-HO-13 Canvas Wagon Kit CW-HO- Generator Wagon Kit...
  2. G

Walthers Lists That's great, Joe. I have recorded these 'new' numbers. However it beggars the question: If these numbers, 1392, 1393 and 1394 exist, then what of 1390 and 1391? I wonder of what models they could be? Ashley
  3. G

Thanks mate. New entries for the list!
  4. G

Circus Wagon Lists. Hi, Guys. Here's a current list of Circus Craft Models I have compiled. I believe it isn't finished as I keep finding new kits on erBay. # Scale Wagon CW-1 HO 20ft Folding Seat Wagon CW-2 HO 30ft Folding Seat Wagon CW-3 ? CW-4 O 30ft...
  5. G

Walthers, Circus Craft and Wardie Jay Lists Hi, Joe and Chris. Posting would be great if it is not too much trouble. I might be able to figure out a way to do the same with what I have. Ashley Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories Cat.# Item 933-1360...
  6. G

Circus Wagon Lists. Thanks for that, Chris. That makes two bites so far. Now, how would I go about accessing these lists? Ashley
  7. G

Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories. Hi, circusjoe. Thanks for the reply. That was some time ago I put up that post. Since then I have managed to collect all the Wagon kits and trucks. However a verified list to compare with the one I have generated would be invaluable. I am now...
  8. G

Thanks for the information. I managed to get a few box/model numbers and model types from a couple of eBay sellers but am still trying to make a complete list.
  9. G

Walthers Wagons Thanks for that information. I tried that website. It is a very good resource. However, I still need information on any discontinued items and perhaps something more comprehensive.
  10. G

I am a resident of Australia and have been attempting to collect HO Circus wagons and other accessories from the Walthers Series. Has any complete, definitive list ever been generated? All of my models have come from eBay and I keep seeing different ones every now and then. I am wondering...

Back