Search results

1. L

Day in North America Layout Photo Contest

Ijust packed up all my toys and put everything in storage. sigh.
  2. L

Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

I make a KILLER chiken wing sauce. I should be all moved by the weekend. thank god. I HATE moving stuff. why do I have so many books? and tack? why do I think i NEED 25 bridles? three saddles. and all the other stuff too????
  3. L

okay, if we're doing blonde jokes... Three blondes are out hiking in the countryside. they come across a set of tracks. first blonde says, WOW. these are pretty big tracks, wonder what left those. wolves, maybe? second blonde says, nnnnoooo, they're too big for wolves maybe mountain...
  4. L

good morning. I'm out of cat food. one of the young ones is in heat, has to go be spayed. gotta load the truck with the last of the barn stuff. tack trunk, wheelbarrow, forks, shovels, brooms... oh the joy.
  5. L

I wanna go to Key West. its gotta be better than running around outside in my underwear. So. I have some time. here's the short version: While i love my indoor arena, and the barn where I am, its too far away from anything to really make a business work. SO. I've been looking for a...
  6. L

sounds like we're all in a rut. I hereby solemnly swear, to get out of the rut. so I'm moving. big long story I won't bore you with, but its critical that I do. but i'll inflict all the gorey details on you later. After i move. if i ever have highspeed again. oh god. i don't think...
  7. L

I'm in the middle of moving, so that's my excuse. once i get settled, I 'll maybe have more time. i will MAKE time.
  8. L

okay, since we're all sick and tired of snow snow snow, here's a little memory of summer. take a trip up my LOOOOOOONG driveway when the corn is as high as an elephants eye, the grass is green, and the sky is blue. there are FLOWERS and GREEN GRASS. the sound is pretty bad, but hey...
  9. L

what? did somebody say something?
  10. L

good morning, its 2:30 and I can't sleep. SM, proof once again that guys like to make things more complicated than they really are. :D:D:rolleyes::D My favourite line to use at work used to be: If guys can do it, how hard can it be. snork. hahaha. I'ld get a HUGE reponse...
  11. L

we've had remarkably little snow this year. we'll probably get dumped on for the next few weeks to make us miserable. I can't believe all the snow in the south. bizarre. I've decided to move from this farm,as the location just isn't quite what I need for business. So, i'm selling horses...
  12. L

good morning. Snow In Loiusianna??that's insane. I'm guessing Jim is missing? i hate winter.
  13. L

I'm baking shortbread cookies. I'm sick of winter. maybe I should pull out allthe Christmas crap again and put it back up. spent the last two days trying to find a good home for another pony in need. she's too cute to go for meat. looks like she'll be picked up on Monday. one more saved. :D
  14. L

well, hurray for catching the guy. coulda been worse. and now you'll have clean socks. which is always a good thing. I have a huge drift of snow in the lane, I have to dig it out before I can get out and run errands. Is it spring yet?
  15. L

its freekin COLD this morning. I hate winter.
  16. L

that's pretty accurate with the snow thing. I'm about half way there, but only because its been a relatively mild not as much snow as last year winter. but I could lose my mind at any moment, if it keeps getting colder, keeps snowing, and the sun doesn't put in an appearance SOON. the...
  17. L

ahh, the good ole Moline Wagon Company. which later on became John Deere.
  18. L

its 36*f out there RIGHT NOW. and yeah, rain later. ugh. its gonna be a MESS. so. Whats for breakfast? I'm thinkin... crispy bacon. french toast with cinnamon, maple syrup, and whipped cream. Hey. I need my strength. I have a bunch of stalls to clean, horses to ride... and...
  19. L

Show Your Face

you know, I don't remember ANYthing that I got that year. {or most years}. CBCetc, you can watch a LOT of horse action at shows on line. most of the big ones have a live link. everyone's in FLA right now, at West Palm. I'll post the links to the GPs for you when I get to them...
  20. L

I'm okay with a Deere. if I had a huge bank account, of course, it'ld be a Kubota. over priced, trendy/shmendy and caters to the "horsey set". they do run well, though, and are easy to use.

Back