Recent content by wvg_ca

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. wvg_ca

Rod Stewart's secret hit track! After 26 years, the veteran rocker finally lets the world see his breathtaking completed model railway

i thought it was relatively complete when it showed up in the ragazine a few years ago ?? btw... a good articles and lots of photos
  2. wvg_ca

Editing the thread description line

terry .. saw your info about the gofundme page, donated a little ..
  3. wvg_ca

Nice street lights

that's a fairly good deal ... a little large where the mount goes through, but not terrible at all .. they use LEDs ?? can't tell from the photo
  4. wvg_ca

What is the Name of Your Model Railroad?

mine is called the Squirrel Creek, era is 1890, placed in 'up north' area, lol
  5. wvg_ca

Track plan for a small logging line

yes, the one I have is the Redball 0-4-4-0, I didn't know it was an early one ?
  6. wvg_ca

Track plan for a small logging line

does that mallett only drive on the back truck ??? or both .. mine [ a smaller version] in brass drives only on the back, and will take down to nine inch
  7. wvg_ca

Getting stuff lit

well, if they are all out of the same batch, it -might- work ... best results are obtained when each LED has it's own resistor to drop the current to a readily viewable level ..
  8. wvg_ca

Need some Facebook Likes Please

done ..
  9. wvg_ca

Hookup wire

a good source of hookup wire at low cost is a used serial or parallel cable ... you can get over two dozen lengths of fine stranded wire out of one cable .. just cut the outside shielding off ..
  10. akane.0-6-0.jpg

akane.0-6-0.jpg

11. bw 003.jpg

bw 003.jpg

12. climax.weathered.jpg

climax.weathered.jpg

13. DSCF1241.JPG

DSCF1241.JPG

14. DSCF1242.JPG

DSCF1242.JPG

15. DSCF1243.JPG

DSCF1243.JPG

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.