Recent content by syrous

1. S

I bit of a funny question.

No he wants a nce power cab so want to make a box and but a few n scale purchases in it. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. S

I bit of a funny question.

Can any of you tell me the dimensions of a nce powercab box. The actual box it comes in. I need to build a dummy box for a friend as a gag. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  3. S

Kicking Horse River Sub

Been a while since my last post been working on the yard. Put down the pad for the engine facility. Painted the depot pad concrete, and finished ballasting. The yard in field BC is all gravel so modelling this using sanded tile grout, been doing it in layers and it's coming out great. Let...
  4. S

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Progress looking great. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  5. S

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Nice progress the layout. Very well done. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  6. S

My New Layout

Nice track plan. As I unitrack user myself it's great track you will love it's performance. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  7. S

My new Layout

Wow spectacular work well done. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  8. S

My new Layout

Excellent progress on the scene. It really is coming together Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  9. S

My new Layout

Going to be a fantastic scenec Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  10. S

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Always pre solder the flex track pieces in ho or n on the curves. If not the track will always kink at the joiners overtime. Also be sure track is flat. Sorry you had to find out the hard way. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  11. S

N&W Abingdon Branch

Great shot love the seamless transition between backdrop and layout. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  12. S

My new Layout

Lynn excellent work on the station. Love the colours you chose and how washed the roof is. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  13. S

The D&J Railroad -- From Scratch

Very nice layout. Great work. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  14. S

Kicking Horse River Sub

After a few more washes it was time to detail and weather with chalk powders. You can see the strata a bit more blended. Dirt spots and natural rust areas. Only thing left is sealing it with either diluted white glue or Matt clear spray. Haven't made up my mind. Any thoughts. After this I...
  15. S

Kicking Horse River Sub

Added more colours to the rock cuts. Worked on highlights, strata and metal rust deposits. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back