Recent content by powersteamguy1790

1. P

Any 60'-70' Passenger Cars; anything?

Try wheels Of Time 60' Harriman Coaches.
  2. P

Source for replacement motors

The best source of all motors for your locomotives is "The Motor man at Micro-Locomotion. com He is very reliable and can help you out. http://www.micro-loco-motion.com/
  3. P

N Scale Setup

Set up a programming track that is not attached to your layout. Don't program decoders on your layout mainline.
  4. P

Welcome to the forum Ron.:cool: Glad to have you aboard.
  5. P

First N Scale Layout

have fun building your N scale layout majordad. My layout, the "new" JJJ&E is a inverted "U' Shaped around the room layout in a train room 12x21' feet. An 18 foot yard and turntable (Walthers 130' turntable) with a 24 stall Roundhouse occupies one side of the layout. The turntable and Roundhouse...
  6. P

New N Scaler/New Member

Majordad: Before I retired to Florida in 1994 and Texas in 2009, I lived in Boston since 1960. I had season tickets to Celtic games for over 30 years. I watched Larry Bird play in most of the Celtic home games with his debut as a Celtic in 1984.
  7. P

New N Scaler/New Member

Yes I am majordad.:cool::cool:
  8. P

New N Scaler/New Member

Welcome to the forum majordad.:) Glad to have you aboard.:cool::cool:
  9. P

Couplers for a Atlas GP 30 N Scale Locomotive

A Bachmann Spectrum 2-8-0 or a Bachmann 4-6-0 will perform well using 9 3/4 inch radii
  10. P

Couplers for a Atlas GP 30 N Scale Locomotive

MT #1015 is the coupler to use for that diesel.:cool:
  11. P

Decoder Mix and Match for KATO F7A & B Units

Besides not being a reliable decoder, this decoder requires some frame modifications in order to properly seat it in Kato F series diesels. A pure drop-in is a "misnomer".
  12. P

Kato Daylight 10-car set

Don't worry about it Flyin Okie. I've researched the SP "Daylight" locomotives and cars for years. There is a nice piece about the SP "Daylight" series of locomotives and passenger cars on my website below...
  13. P

Kato Daylight 10-car set

Each 10 car set has different road numbers for each car in the set. This is listed on the Kato website. #106-060 was the initial run of the "Daylight" Cars by Kato.
  14. P

Bankng turns

Super elevating curves and banking curves are the same connotation. All figure eight curves on highways are "banked".:cool:
  15. P

Bankng turns

I've used this technique on the "new" JJJ&E.

Back