Recent content by pacbelt

1. P

New ACTRR Updates

That looks great, Mike!! The scenery looks fantastic!! Your Work Train fits right in with that terrain! ;):cool:
  2. P

Women Drivers

LMAO!!! :cool:
  3. P

Hello to all from Indiana !

Welcome to TWP!!! Is a small world!!! My sister's ex-boyfriend's barber's brother is from Indiana!!! Seriously, great group of guys here! We're here for whatever you need! POST PICTURES!!! :p
  4. P

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Jim, I got bit by the sound bug 2 years ago - there's just no turning back!!!! :D You won't really want to! Sound adds a dimension of realism that's hard to top! And sir, I need to say again, what a masterpiece!! :)
  5. P

New ACTRR Updates

It's OK Mike, I've just been given a crappy, tragic month!! Tryin to keep my head up! :)
  6. P

Commming together nicely - absolutely stunning pictures!! Beautiful layout! :)
  7. P

New ACTRR Updates

I'd like to say good....... :(
  8. P

New ACTRR Updates

Definitely some nice work Mike!! :)
  9. P

I cannot wait to try one (or a few!) myself!! After 35+ years of modeling, I'm long overdue to build wood kits!!
  10. P

Athearn's Latest Price Increases: Im out...

Yes, there ARE ways to cut costs So what if product sits on the shelf awhile!?!?! It means something someone really wants will still be there 6 mos to a year later!! Eventually, longer production runs will lower tooling costs, and just maybe - prices may just come down!!
  11. P

Wow!! I'm with Mike - I'm not worthy!!! That is 3D artistry! I'm glad to have seen this! Very inspiring... :)
  12. P

Done with chalk, anyone know how to do rust?

I do agree with that!! I have a UP mainline with a siding 1/2 mile from my house! :) I constantly get to see rolling stock in many degrees of weathering, parked! Thanx for the link, that's a great resource! :D
  13. P

Thanks for the link!! There's something I can work with.... Makes me want to make a piece of rolling stock look like its past retirement, and ready for scrap!!! :D
  14. P

I second Johnny! Thank you for your artistry, your patience and your time!
  15. P

Good idea, but I live in Arizona. There is a car next door that has been bare metal for two years, and hasn't rusted yet! ;-p Carmine, modeling the HO Scale Pacific Belt RR since 1975!

Back