New ACTRR Updates

Hey Mike! Looks like I found a new place to bug ya!!! LOL!! J/K

Your layout is really coming along nicely!
Cheers!

Carmine, modeling the HO Scale Pacific Belt RR since 1975!

Mike;

Your work is very well done! :D I especially like the name of the plant, T. Leary Chemicals! ROTFLMAO!! Do they also process to the final product, LSDutonium??:D

Mike;

Your work is very well done! :D I especially like the name of the plant, T. Leary Chemicals! ROTFLMAO!! Do they also process to the final product, LSDutonium??:D

While I am not familiar with their products one would have to assume so !!!!!!!!
:eek:
Mike

Here is what I have been doing lately. This is the Atlas Middlesex building that I have angled to fit a space near my T Leary Chemical plant. There are A LOT of windows to do. I added the roof detail and cover on the entrance. The dock is scratch built. I still need to paint the dock and front steps as well as a few people and a base.

Middlesex1.png

Middlesex2.png

Mike

I was able to get the modified Middlesex building in and mounted as well as blending in scenery aroud the tourist trap , gas station and welding shop at the ghost town. The scenes are not done but getting closer.

DSCN0351.png

DSCN0352.png

DSCN0353.png

DSCN0354.png

DSCN0355.png

Mike

fifer what do you make your roads out of?? it doesnt look like smooth it, maybe shingles or styrene?? if so this is what im thinking of doing, but im not sure if this is what you used...

If this isnt smooth it how did you make different roads with no seams??? looks very nice btw

I have nearly finished the Fifer Home on the ACTRR. I got the fencing in and the catle underpass to the backdrop as well as some new trees. I still need a garden and a cowboy or two with the cattle.

DSCN0447.png

DSCN0448.png

DSCN0449.png

Mike

Back