Recent content by kwalker421

1. K

Opinions on Unitrack, E-Z Track, etc.

I use Atlas True Track and in my opinion, it's great. I've used E-Z Track before and i don't think it's all that great. With True Track, if you want to, you can take the roadbed away from the track so it can be your basic Code 83 track which is great if for later on, you want to lay cork...
  2. K

Weekly Photo Fun 18 Jun / 24 Jun 09

Hey Grampy, is that a BLI J1e Hudson? I've had my eye on that same exact one! How is it? I've heard they're great slow runners and have an excellent sound system aboard.
  3. K

Weekly Photo Fun 18 Jun / 24 Jun 09

The final layout plan for my table. Two tracks and plenty of switching will make this a good choice i think :D I know its really hard to see with all the junk in the way, i'll tryto clear the mess and get a new picture.
  4. K

Weekly Photo Fun 6-11 / 6-17

SCHOOLS OUT! Haha, I've graduated into high school and a new chapter has begun. With the 'helpful incentive funds' i've recently aquired, I've done a little work on my table lately after a trek over to my local hobby shop. I've added a new, inside loop as well as extended spur trackage for the...
  5. K

Weekly Photo Fun 6-11 / 6-17

Just a recent photo on my layout in progress. A small track team helps me assemble the second track on the inner line while a New York Central F7a runs a local freight. A view from the MOW gondola Like I said, my layout is gradually taking shape. But for now, the pink foam and...
  6. K

C&O is Hiding From me or Something

i live in southern NJ. there is way to much going on my home at the moment to take a trip to Timonium. but trust me, i'll continue to look.
  7. K

thanks guys, i'll continue hunting for my engines. i'm pretty determined :)
  8. K

Weekly Photo Fun 3-27/4-02

ohhh. i have 9MP, ISO up to 3200, x10 optical and digital. my pictures still to come up blurry if i try to take one real close. but it's not a big problem.
  9. K

it sure does take some mighty close pictures. i'm an avid photographer. and most of the time, its landscapes so i'm happy with my camera too. whats the optical zoom? i have x10.
  10. K

can't get that close unfortunitly :/. i think my cameras made for landscapes. but anyway, heres a pretty good close up i got on vacation. ...and another sorry about the off topic/fruity pictures but, i cant get any close ups of trains! hah, like i said, i think this is a general...
  11. K

Comidic layout pics

It's time for some laughs. If youve got any comidic pictures from your layout put 'em here. Although, i don't have any very funny, i'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys's pictures.
  12. K

i can get in pretty close with my camera too (Canon Powershot SSX110). the macro is amazing!
  13. K

Is your layout too big?

4x8' isnt exactly ideal for me. but it'll do for now ;)
  14. K

Walthers has been out of stock with pretty much every loco i think i like. Hah, anyone know why this is? Second question. I really can't seem to find any C&O GP7s or F7s anywhere! Everywhere i look (Walthers, hobbylinc, ebay) i can't find them! They have standard DC locos but ive upgraded...
  15. K

Comment by 'kwalker421' in media 'Last night for an old timer.'

amazing detail. great job

Back