Recent content by cyclebrkr

1. C

The hard part is taking it all apart and selling it.

I'd be interested in the Hon3 items. Are the unbuilt kits Hon3 also?
  2. C

Free To A Good Home

Email sent......
  3. C

which camp are you in ??

Both! Then there is MRH (Model Railroad Hobbyist) that includes both of your points into one emag.....and it's free!
  4. C

My model railroading got me a job!

Hello all, I was talking with my boss at my mid year review a few days ago and the subject of model railroading came up again. When i interviewed six months ago, i was talking with some now fellow engineers (i work for a Aerospace company), and the subject came up. I told them about my...
  5. C

Ebay Experiences

I agree with you in principle, but do you think it's right for people to artificially inflate shipping charges to offset the fees? I sell quite a bit on Evilbay and don't inflate my shipping charges. It shows in my positive feedback and i think that sometimes i can make a little more on an item...
  6. C

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

I'll guess 189
  7. C

Wanting to form a new club

Sent P.M. Thanks for the Info!
  8. C

I belong to the Walnut creek club and the Carquinez club in crockett. I've been wanting to visit the clubs in Sacramento though.
  9. C

I don't know. I had been searching for clubs and the only one i found is in Oakdale. That club is just about as far as the two i belong to now, so no go for that one. I can look into that club by calling the fairgrounds, maybe they can give me an answer as to if they are still around.
  10. C

Hello all, I was wondering if there is anyone interested in forming a new club in the Northern California Central Valley (Tracy, Modesto, Manteca. But mainly Tracy). I belong to other clubs, but would love to start a new one closer to home. If we're not able to start a club right away...
  11. C

Wish List

P.M sent! Thanks for offering this to the members first!

Back