Wanting to form a new club

cyclebrkr

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is anyone interested in forming a new club in the Northern California Central Valley (Tracy, Modesto, Manteca. But mainly Tracy). I belong to other clubs, but would love to start a new one closer to home.

If we're not able to start a club right away, then maybe meeting at the homes of existing layouts would work for the interim.

I can be contacted here, or at stephan102@sbcglobal.net for those who are interested or know somebody who might be. Thank You!

Stephan

I am in Stockton and was just wondering the other night if the Tidewater Southern club at the fairgrounds was still around. Any ideas?

I don't know. I had been searching for clubs and the only one i found is in Oakdale. That club is just about as far as the two i belong to now, so no go for that one. I can look into that club by calling the fairgrounds, maybe they can give me an answer as to if they are still around.

I belong to the Walnut creek club and the Carquinez club in crockett. I've been wanting to visit the clubs in Sacramento though.

I have a good buddy in Tracy that has a three car garage layout of the WP which will be featured in some a couple of magazines in the near future. I know that he has some ops nights where guys will come and run on his layout. His stuff is very nice in detail with the scenery and what not. I could give him your info and he could call you if you want and he wants. Just PM your info and I'll find out when the next time they are running. I know this weekend he is getting ready to shoot some photos for one of the magazines though.

I have a good buddy in Tracy that has a three car garage layout of the WP which will be featured in some a couple of magazines in the near future. I know that he has some ops nights where guys will come and run on his layout. His stuff is very nice in detail with the scenery and what not. I could give him your info and he could call you if you want and he wants. Just PM your info and I'll find out when the next time they are running. I know this weekend he is getting ready to shoot some photos for one of the magazines though.

Steve has a HELL of a layout too, just BEAUTIFUL. On my top 3 of all time list. To see it in photos is one thing though, this is one that you'd have to see in person to believe it. VERY nicely done. (And Steve's good people).

Steve has a HELL of a layout too, just BEAUTIFUL. On my top 3 of all time list. To see it in photos is one thing though, this is one that you'd have to see in person to believe it. VERY nicely done. (And Steve's good people).

That'll be the person

Back