Recent content by Conrail97

1. C

Details West

Wow! that looks nice! I guess I'll just have to buy a kit and try it on for size...:rolleyes:
  2. C

Details West

I have a few of their parts, but never bought a kit, the individual parts come with explications, but I guess the kits don't. How did it look after you installed them Michael? And how difficult was drilling for holes and what not. I've never installed parts before to whet I have to drill to...
  3. C

Details West

Has anyone ever used Detail West's Dash-9 detail kit? I want to super detail and repaint a Kato dash 9 into #9250 in the OLS Paint Scheme, but I dont know how the detail kit looks and how difficult it is to install.
  4. C

Coast Daylight Gallery

I have the MTH 4449/ I really want to get the cars... although I have a dreyfus hudson I want cars for too :rolleyes:
  5. C

NewSteamer

Thanks!!! and this engine (along with my 2 other MTH steamers) are great smokers!!! and you're welcome
  6. C

NewSteamer

thank you! and the layout was moved into an old bedroom of mine that hasn't been used in a while. I plan on painting the walls just sky blue and definately adding track lighting. Possibly black lights as well.
  7. C

NewSteamer

here are some pictiures!!!
  8. C

NewSteamer

thanks!!! pics on the way!!! Possiblt tomorrow
  9. C

Stupid question I'm sure: Brass

oh nothing is wrong... I had just thought about it in the past as a project, because I see alot of other people doing it... haha
  10. C

NewSteamer

No probem! Im actualy gonna post a video soon!
  11. C

Stupid question I'm sure: Brass

how do I repower my overland p32 ac-dm genesis diesel? i really want to but dont know what to get.
  12. C

Signal System Help

thank you. very informational
  13. C

Signal System Help

What is the best way to go about doing signals on my DCC layout?
  14. C

NewSteamer

I recently bought an MTH HO Triplex!!!! It is amazing! got it at a small train show a week ago for $200! and it runs great besides 1 broken part. The front pilot is broken, but MTH can replace it they said for $20
  15. C

Track plans??

I'm considering one simular to what loud music's link looks like... I like the layout! thanks! I like one to be able to run a couple of trains and would allow switching.

Back