B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      After losing out on a kato Ho engine ( working ditch lights , I went ahead and purchased a Bachmann Ho diesel with dcc on board ...
    • B
      Bristolman2012 replied to the thread Decisions to Make.
      think positive and laugh . Friend of mine said the hardest thing that could happen was finding matching shoes that go with your chemo...
    • B
      Bristolman2012 replied to the thread What happened ..
      Like I said as soon as saw email from PayPal ( resturant ) , I logged into credit card , disputed charge , everything ok from that end ...
    • B
      I received 3 emails ( paypal ) . Wishiknew how to post them . One of them even said I set up auto payments to them , the restaurant ! l
    • B
      Out of my budget ! mike
    • B
      The one I was looking at was dcc ready , working ditch lights . It was 93.00 on slot car site .it was a burlington northern smudge . I...
    • B
      Bristolman2012 reacted to Smudge617's post in the thread What happened . with Like Like.
      Well, the site does look very professional and the address is for a very nice house in the South of France, however, they do have an...
    • B
      Thx for all that smudge . This 37-6605 is hard to find , saw some on eBay , so I’ll keep looking and maybe things will straighten out...
    • B
      Yes that was the site smudge . from What I a tell they are a legit site . mike
    • B
      Really confused , not a computer genius by any means . I was on a web site ( slot car union )when looking for a kato Ho engine ( working...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back