Wpf 6/20 - 6/26

Guilford Guy9887

Northeast Railfan
15eeb2bb.jpg

Thanks. I used AIM weathering powders and Valspar Clear Flat. The powders used were dark rust (110-3105), chalky white (110-3101), medium gray (110-3110), light rust (110-3106), dirty yellow (110-3104). Most of the powder disappears when the Clear Flat or any other sealer (including Dull-Cote) is applied so the application has to be a bit heavy to achieve the desired effect.

I just got a new 7500 cubic ft. Woodchip Hopper. I weathered it, and created the load, made from saw dust.

P1000351_1.jpg

P1000354_1.jpg

Nice start..... er..... ah.... End to the week guys!

Grampy... just WOW! Corey, I like, very very nice modeling sir! And all the rest 2 thumbs up to you!

About all I got done this week was a pair of saw horses for the engine house. Just a bunch of old (scale) 2 x 4s cut and glued together.

BranchEngineHouseDetail01w.png

BranchEngineHouseDetail02w.png

Here's what she looks like inside if you are standing in the main doorway...

BranchEngineHouseDetail03w.png

BranchEngineHouseDetail04w.png

Jay, it looks like those guys are riding in style!:)

Ray, that amount of detail work is on a whole other level than what I'm trying to do. I'm using the three foot rule. You could use the three inch rule for yours. Nice work.

My New Haven RS11 & Lobuc Valley RSD4-5 posing with a real ALCO 251 exhaust valve. One of 4 valves in each cylinder's head.

picture.php

Back