• 35-55

Votes: 82 38.3%
  • 55-75

Votes: 64 29.9%
  • 75 and older

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time has rolled on alright but fortunately I'm still in very good health and I turn 64 on 12-15 Bill of Rights Day. So I'm just behind Rex & Jim by a bit. Glad I feel so good and still pretty limber most of the time.

Now about those little blue pills Rex, what are they for again? Was that, the Mi-cx-a- flop-un stuff?

Steve, Happy Birthday, enjoy your youth, and just consider this, No Body's getting any younger - just smarter!

Enjoy!

well so far im still the only one in the 5-15 category, i know of one 15 year old here and a few 16 year olds, so im officially the youngest here at 14?

Crikey I stopped counting years ago but since I was born in the UK 1943 I guess that makes me 66, yikes when I was in my 20s I thought anyone 66 was over the hill but now I got there I like to think I am still in the valley, except for the bits of titanium in the ticker I feel great.

Boy, that's the truth. I always thought my dad was about 66. :) Littlefoot, I know we have another 14 year old here so it'll come down to month and date to determine the youngest.

Boy, that's the truth. I always thought my dad was about 66. :) Littlefoot, I know we have another 14 year old here so it'll come down to month and date to determine the youngest.

Oh cool, im a summer baby so if hes born after Aug. 29th, he wins. :)

i thought i already posted,

well that takes the cake, i am 13, the baby of the forum.

Say G Collin,
Look at it this way, somebody has to be the oldest and someone the youngest. Prior to your joining it was Littlefoot, time marches on and just like trains delevering goods here and there, a new one always comes along.

Welcome to the Premier RR Group!

I think you'll really enjoy it here, very little bickering but a lot of helpful information is passed around from a very knowledgeable group.

Talk with you again,

David

theres a few members here in there mid 60's and im pretty sure i read somewheres about someone in there 80's. I know of one member in his 70's. There are many age groups here.

Back