Weekly Photo Fun 4-16/4-22

That is a beautiful boxcar.

As a slight aside, do 2 rail cars run well on say, Lionel track? Thanks.

2 rail cars will NOT run on Lionel tubular track. Atlas, MTH Scale Trax, and Gargraves yes as they have more of a square rail head like the real thing. Tublar track requires the huge flanges of 3 rail cars.

Thanks! I appreciate that. I'm dying to run my new Amtrak train, I got a new Athearn F59PHI Amtrak and 7 Walthers Superliner II cars, but I fried the DCC decoder when I tried to install it, so I had to take it to a professional to install, and I have to wait a couple of more weeks...

Oh yes that would look real nice. Are you getting sound in your F59PHI?

IMG_0017.JPG

Nothing as pretty as a building at night.....

Oh yes that would look real nice. Are you getting sound in your F59PHI?

Yes sir. I also got the lighting kit for the cars, it looks awesome!

I know you model Amtrak too, my favorite part of my layout is now union station.

Nothing as pretty as a building at night.....

Thanks! I'm going to try and take some more pics with my camera on manual settings, because that sign is actually neon red, and it looks orange-ish. I'll try that tomorrow night and post back here.

Yes sir. I also got the lighting kit for the cars, it looks awesome!

I know you model Amtrak too, my favorite part of my layout is now union station.

Yes I do. I have jus aquire a Superliner 1 in Surfliner colors and about 4 more Amfleets. Im goin to post a picture of them on the WPF for this week. When I get home from work

Back