wanted:athearn containers

For a while I was buying my intemodal containers and trailer vans at the train shows off the white elephant tables or used stuff vendors. I never paid more than .50 for each one. That added up over the few years until now I have well over 500 containers of various sizes and names.

For a while I was buying my intemodal containers and trailer vans at the train shows off the white elephant tables or used stuff vendors. I never paid more than .50 for each one. That added up over the few years until now I have well over 500 containers of various sizes and names.
Thats cool Ken! I have been weathering containers since early Summer 2022 for 1 guy. Over 300 done so far alone in 2023. Once you get the intermodal bug it can get interesting. I like the variety of the containers, the colors, the companies. My container fleet stands today at a massive 15, but growing!

looking for athearn containers cai sku number 28856 like the ones pictured here https://www.whiterosehobbies.com/products/athearn-28856-ho-scale-20-intermodal-container-3-pack-cai
I know it’s not Athearn but I’m betting it’s from the Athearn factory in China. When you hit the buy it now button the CAI 20’ container name pops up
IMG_1060.png

best to you on the search

i’m also looking for athearn containers touax sku number 27967

Back