Uploading Photos

montanan

Whiskey Merchant
I don't want to jump into another post http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/...0463-Freight-Car-Kit-Or-Scratch-Build-Contest and hijack it.

Until recently I have never had any problems uploading photos of any kind to the forum. I have uploaded photos of many sizes over the years and all were done. Originally I couldn't download photos from my new phone because the format was over 3000x3000 according to a message that popped up. so I reset the resolution and was able to upload these few shots.

20171010_165335[1].jpg 20171010_164844[1].jpg

20171010_165114[1].jpg 20171010_164656[1].jpg
\
Other members have also mentioned having problems with uploading photos.

How many of you have had problems recently.

I never had any problems uploading photos on this forum. But I have only tried to upload one in the last ten days. It was the Blue Angels photo over in the Coffee Shop which went without a hitch on the part of the forum. The real test will come about Friday or Saturday when I get back from vacation and try to upload lots of them.

Willie

Looking at the photos I posted above, they seem a but bright and than getting into the phone, there is an adjustment for brightness. I am going to have to play with this setting to get the best photos.

There are still some photos that I am unable to download.

This from ModelBob on October 17th, 2017.

It was changed during the recent issues with the Google safe website warning. The external script used was identified as a potential method of injecting a security risk.

At this time, I haven't decided if we'll be re-activating it or not. I want to be certain the google warnings are completely resolved before making any changes.

Sure hope that Bob can restore the site to the way it was. So many have tried to upload photos but are unable. Missing a lot of good ones I am sure.

Mark - Thanks for the clarification from BOB!

Gene, Nice shot!

Chet, did you hand build that double crossover?
P.S. The loco looks nice too!

Sherrel - I can't take credit for the double crossover. It's from Shinohara. I started using Shinohara many years ago when my Kadee spike gun crapped out (fir the 6th or 7th time) and was beyond repair. At the time, Shinohara had the best selection of turnouts in code 70. This last yard I built was quite a headache trying to fit everything in that I wanted. I would have liked not to have to use a double crossover, but due to space limitations, it became a necessity. I have had very good luck with another one that was installed over 20 years ago in another part of the layout. Also had to use a double slip switch in the yard area also.

Back