Up and running!

Perry

Model Train Stuff came through very fast. My loco and rolling stock are running around the track as I write this. Set up was a breeze. It's the M1 unitrack oval. I have ordered the V-10 expansion to give me a double loop then I'll add a turnout. I'm looking at Woodland Scenics systems. I like their Styrofoam method I think. I've been watching videos. That's a ways off yet. It looks like it could get expensive fast. Thanks to you all for the help getting me started.

Perry

Yes, it can get really pricey quick. That's why so many of us get creative in making scenery. I use the Styrofoam inserts from appliance boxes, and cut it up for scenery bases.

Yes, it can get really pricey quick. That's why so many of us get creative in making scenery. I use the Styrofoam inserts from appliance boxes, and cut it up for scenery bases.

It probably is cheaper to buy appliances for the Styrofoam than to buy the purpose-made scenery materials :rolleyes:

Oh, and congrats on being up and running, Perry. Your bank account will never be the same, but you'll have a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back