threedeeprincellc

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce myself to this forum.
I am a father and husband. During our covid lock down in Michigan, I started a small business in my basement / garage. I 3D print miniatures for model railroads and other miniature dioramas. Im super passionate about miniatures! Most of my stuff is smaller hard to find accessories that customers request. My main scales are HO, O, and N scale but I do other things on request. I sell on eBay under my eBay store ThreeDeePrinceLLC and my own website Threedeeprince.

I'm super excited about my new project which is a subscription box where every month, you'll get newly released items from my shop as well as my older classic designs. It's only $15/month and you get 10-15 small accessory pieces. Feel free to ask me questions about this.

I have a small model train layout in my basement my kids and I are working on. Nothing fancy, just a four car train on a 5x5 foot track.

I'm attaching photos from this months subscription box. It is a camping theme because this august, is the end of the summer and it's time to celebrate the changing of seasons.

I'd love your feedback!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 3.45.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 3.45.57 PM.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 60

Back