The Year in Review

I've been weathering cars this year

xpenn1.jpg

www.engineerkyle.com

Very nice job, engineerkyle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Why have there been no real advances in HO scale. My grandson has my original Lionel O gauge set and this year I got him a post war Milk Car. Looking at You Tube, I see all types of O gauge action cars and set ups. Why then is there nothing similar available in HO ? I would like to add some action cars to my layout like those available for O gauge. I have heard that the reason is that the HO cars are too small for the mechanisms but come on, electronics have come a long way. So does anyone have any insight as to why there are no real action cars in HO?

Er, why are you griping about this on Kyle's thread? I don't think he is to blame.

Nice website, Kyle. I love the free shipping. It really is an incentive.

Hi,
Why have there been no real advances in HO scale. My grandson has my original Lionel O gauge set and this year I got him a post war Milk Car. Looking at You Tube, I see all types of O gauge action cars and set ups. Why then is there nothing similar available in HO ? I would like to add some action cars to my layout like those available for O gauge. I have heard that the reason is that the HO cars are too small for the mechanisms but come on, electronics have come a long way. So does anyone have any insight as to why there are no real action cars in HO?

I agree with JazzDad, this post has nothing to do with Kyle's thread and should be posted as a stand alone thread. I do have something to say about your comments and question; so, make up a thread I could post it in!

Back