The C Virus and MRR clubs

My last word on this. These politicians who decide what job's/ positions as well as who are none essential or essential are the none essential ones. Does anyone think they are dealing with any sort of hardship or lack of money , do they go to any store and deal with what they forced on so many people. What other position or career exists where one can retain their title and position and spend a year of two seeking a higher position. They don't take risks and resign then run or wait for their term to run out.

While there’s obviously a lot of politics involved with this mess, I’m going to request we don’t get into that side of it here. Lots of blame to go around and lots of finger pointing.
I will say this, if you still think this is just made up drama to further some political agenda (which side doesn’t matter for this) then you’re not paying attention. Look at the news. I know, it’s tough. Check out the situation in New York State. Then stay home, work on your layout, read this website, go through all those copies of magazines you’ve been meaning to read. But stay home and stay safe.
We’re doing everything we can to make this website fun and enjoyable and provide a bit of a distraction for people. I realize that is a very, very insignificant thing in the grand scheme of things. But, it’s the only thing I can do from my home office, so it’s what I’m doing. I’ve spent the better part of a month working on getting things working as smoothly as possible. I hope it helps.

Bob, I have literally hundreds of old MR and Railroad Model Craftsmen magazines dated back over the last forty years in storage bins. Good Idea to read them or at least check them over and then I'll say good bye to most of them.

Thanks for all your efforts on this website. 🚂

Greg

While there’s obviously a lot of politics involved with this mess, I’m going to request we don’t get into that side of it here. Lots of blame to go around and lots of finger pointing.
I will say this, if you still think this is just made up drama to further some political agenda (which side doesn’t matter for this) then you’re not paying attention. Look at the news. I know, it’s tough. Check out the situation in New York State. Then stay home, work on your layout, read this website, go through all those copies of magazines you’ve been meaning to read. But stay home and stay safe.
We’re doing everything we can to make this website fun and enjoyable and provide a bit of a distraction for people. I realize that is a very, very insignificant thing in the grand scheme of things. But, it’s the only thing I can do from my home office, so it’s what I’m doing. I’ve spent the better part of a month working on getting things working as smoothly as possible. I hope it helps.

I won't bring it up again. Living in Los Angeles and I have to go out for food and this has been made very difficult reasons I won't go into. Mainly I have been finishing train projects I started long ago. I'm not big on watching news yet with emails pouring in from every company I deal with car insurance is one makes it difficult plus my wife watches the TV news and listens to radio news. I'm not ignorant I do have my limit's.

Bob , thank you for working to keep this site running well.

Back