Tank car

I didn't notice any hazardous material placards, so that rules out a lot.

Corn syrup, corn oil, sugar syrup. Something that they don't mind overflowing a little.

James

Thanks everyone.
I'm still searching images on the net to determine exactly what it is so hopefully I can find out if there is a HO model available.

That's a nasty photo angle, so it's hard to see details. I can't see the markings on the tank to even tell reporting marks, number, etc. to know who owns it.

It's definately not a pressurized car, so that rules out gasses like chlorine. Looks to me like a standard general service car, probably used for asphalt or fuel oil. (some nice black spill stains on the side of the car)

That's a nasty photo angle, so it's hard to see details. I can't see the markings on the tank to even tell reporting marks, number, etc. to know who owns it.

It's definately not a pressurized car, so that rules out gasses like chlorine. Looks to me like a standard general service car, probably used for asphalt or fuel oil. (some nice black spill stains on the side of the car)

Yeah, it's a hard one to solve. I'm still looking.
While I was looking I came across this funny looking little tanker. Nifty isn't it?

Back