Take a cab ride - video.

DTI973

Hey guys,

I just uploaded my first Youtube video.

Climb up into the Railgon gondola and enjoy a ride around my outdoor
track. The train is 1/29 scale and has the DT&I GP38-2 #1776 as the lone power on the point with 28
cars and a caboose stretching out at about 65 feet long.

This video is one lap around the track (approx. 320 feet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7X-VupQRs

Enjoy!
Brian B.

WOW, Nice Video. That is a lot of work putting all of that on poles. Any of it at ground level? Now, how about a video of the camera turned the other way so we can see where it's going.

WOW, Nice Video. That is a lot of work putting all of that on poles. Any of it at ground level? Now, how about a video of the camera turned the other way so we can see where it's going.

Ditto, another video please!

i like the way you got the trains off the ground! You might want to put some kinda hedging under the track! Your layout gave me some great ideas for creating some intresting effects that would be cheap and easy...... Hmmmmm, may be when the money is availble again I might attempt a G scale layout like your!;) Just smaller, my back yard is tiny!:rolleyes:

Thanks guys,

I took other videos that I may eventually upload, including one looking in front of the train as Larry suggested.....it was enough to figure out how to upload and join Youtube to begin with.
Larry, none of it is on the ground.

Brian B.

Back