Swap Santa Fe diesels for PRR anyone?

TomR

I have at least a half dozen Santa Fe diesels that are brand new old stock, plus others that are used, but I like PRR and don't have any. Is there a swap board or exchange where I can trade them for PRR, which I have none of???

Surely there is a swap exchange around Internet, or should I take them to Car-max? :)

You could also list this on the interchange page - forsale/trade - lower on the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several sites on Yahoo Groups to do that. What scale are your locos?

Thanks everyone. My stuff is HO. I'll get some photos of the locomotives. The rails and windows and stuff are still in the envelopes, but I tried the locomotives to be sure they all worked. They ran no problems. :)

I have way too many Santa Fe and too many Amtrack cars too. Someone liked Amtrack and Sanata Fe. :)

Tom

If your intrested I have 2 prr Pa-1's and an old gg1 I'd be willing to swap

Here's what I have....but I'm not sure which one goes in what box (I have the boxes and parts in envelopes) so I'm not sure of the types?? The dusty one has been out of the box on my table, I've ran it around a dozen times. I've got a few more new ones of the smaller size. Only one of that big 3 wheel truck loco, whatever model number it is.

santa-fe-3.jpg

Tom

Actually if it is numbered correctly the one on the left would be a GP50. Not much exterior difference that I can see.

Back