Static Grass Applicators

I have the one from WS with the power cord, did not use it like this. when i used it only with battery only around 20% gras was standing. i also did test the one from Noch. but with more or less the same result, i will give my WS another chance soon, if he fails again i have to look for a better one..
There are YT videos where modellers have made their own successfully and at a fraction of the cost.

yeah saw some of them, but i dont know why but iam more the guy that orders a product. if the one from WS with the powercord doesnt do hes job i will sell it online and order maybe the one from WW. we will see :)

yeah saw some of them, but i dont know why but iam more the guy that orders a product. if the one from WS with the powercord doesnt do hes job i will sell it online and order maybe the one from WW. we will see :)
From what I've seen, none work particularly well, but might well be down to how much patience you have while applying it.

I recently bought the WS one. I tried it with just the battery without good results. I then took a 12V power supply and cord and reversed the polarity of the wires (the static king uses a polarity opposite than most all other appliances. And it worked pretty well. There is indeed a technique for this application. Enough static power is essential.

I recently bought the WS one. I tried it with just the battery without good results. I then took a 12V power supply and cord and reversed the polarity of the wires (the static king uses a polarity opposite than most all other appliances. And it worked pretty well. There is indeed a technique for this application. Enough static power is essential.
thats why i ordered the powersupply. i think the batterys are just not enought.

but on all the yt videos i watch from all those creators it always looks so easy 🤣

Back