SP Fans SP SD70M's

I was looking on ebay and there are several SP SD70M's Listed for sale on Ebay. Would be a good chance to grab a few if you were looking for them.
There Athean Genisis.

I was thinking of picking one of them up but I am bidding on a UP SD70M without the Flag on it. There are two with alot of custom addons that are up for sale and I was thinking of buying one of them as I already have one SP
SD70M

I think we are bidding on the same ones lol. As of 2 days ago, i was bidding on all the UP and SP SD70M's LOL

Only winning a couple of them now....

UP 4014 is the one I am winning right now Thats the one I really want as I have two of the Building America ones but not of the regular UP Paint. If I go for the SP ones I wil most likely get 9810 as I have 9808 at home.
So your the one I am bidding against on the UP one lol

LOL the ones im bidding on right now are these:

#'s 4528 (UP Building America SD70M), 4014 (UP SD70M), 9810 (SP SD70M), 9810 (SP SD70M) plus a couple BNSF SD70M's and SD75I's lol

Josh if you win it the Building America SD70 is nice, I just happin to have 3984

UP4526and3984.jpg

Don those are beauties!! I think im going to have to back off though. I need to start saving my money until i can get a job lol

If you think thats bad You should see my SD45T-2 collection I have 6 of them one UP one in the SP Kadacrome one in the old SP Paint and three in the Speed Lettering. I also have 6 Rio Grande SD40T-2's

I only have 4 SD40T-2's, 3 of them in the newer rtr for NYSW and one blue box im sloowwwly working on for NYSW also so i'll have all 4 road #'s since athearn didn't make the 1 snoot nose.

and i have 3 sd70m's in NYSW. But I need some diversity and color in my lineup. I tried to bid on a CR sd60 but of course lost by a penny.

Back