Southern Railway steam decals?

ICG/SOU

HO & O (3-rail) trainman
I know Champ did them. Does anyone out there know who else?

I've got a Bachmann Spectrum USRA Light 2-10-2 that I want to convert to a SOU Ss1 class, and need to change the decals (currently lettered for SBD).

Microscale doesn't do SOU in steam.

Thanks very much.

You may have to join one of the historical societies and get a member to print off some special ones. I had the same issue, only building a pair of Bowser 2-10-2's into S class engines. I whined to the N&W historical society, and "THE" Ed King gave me 3 sets! I have the details on the boilers and such, but I still need to add the DCC harness. I hard wire mine into place and have a semi-permanent drawbar between the engine and tender. I don't have micro-plug issues.

Check on e-bay, I run across them from time to time. I got 6 sets of the bronze gold for the Cresent Limited a few weeks ago.I paid about four dollars more per set than when Champ was in business and other vendors are following suit....the prices are being gouged!
I have several sets of the freight dulux gold I MIGHT be interested in trading a set if you could come up with some GOOD pictures of an L&N E-6 concerning the details of the winterization hatches. I hesitate to call them hatches, they look more like squares of sheet metal propped up with legs above the fans!
David

I am looking to possibly make some if I could find the artwork (I am NOT an good artist what so ever). If someone could send me the artwork for the Southern Steam freight locomotives in HO scale I would get some made and sell them to you. Thanks

Those are the "Bronze Gold" sets. Not by my decal stash in order to give you the numbers, but I do see them on E-bay many times.

Back