Some layout questions

Chemdawg

Now that I returned from my Army Mobilization, I was thinking about my layout again. I have a TON of the bachmann ez-track, including straights, turnouts, crossovers, etc..... I'm kind of curious about something. I cannot seem to find the right types of curved track for some of my curves, so I was wondering if you can combine like the atlas flex track with the bachmann track, if you build up to the height of the bachmann eztrack. I know the roadbed won't be the same, but since the landscape will be built up around it, you wouldn't notice. Would this work? This way I can use all my track without wasting any of it.

Using either Midwest or Woodland Scenics road bed, you can pretty well match the ez-track. You can use the standard track joiners to connect Atlas flex track to your ez-track.

I've used the EZ track large radius curves with Atlas track for several years. Not really a problem. I'd stick to the nickel silver gray roadbed EZ track, however. The black roadbed/steel track is hard to keep clean-very frustrating.

Welcome home, and thanks for your service!

Back