Slugs & Bugs (B-units)

dispatcher812, the cabs and lack of cabs on most units you'll see on here the modelers have kitbashed or scratch built. I won't say they are easy to do, but they aren't hard either. Mostly just time consuming. Here's the finished project of the version of the BNSF's SW10B.

100_3501.jpg

100_3502.jpg

Nice work as usual Jerome!

First coat of primer on my custom GE P40-B. Used rust oleum plastic primer since the airbrush is not available yet. I hate it. Im glad its sandable. Only good thing it did was show where I still need to do some putty work.
IMG_0351.png

I have a few slugs and B units I need to get photos of my GP-40 A and B pair and of my F unit RC car

But this is a one of home brew (built by southern tier model works) Started life as a High hood SD-35 blanked out windows no dynamic brakes and SD-45 radiators.

b772.jpg

2b772.jpg

I have a few slugs and B units I need to get photos of my GP-40 A and B pair and of my F unit RC car

But this is a one of home brew (built by southern tier model works) Started life as a High hood SD-35 blanked out windows no dynamic brakes and SD-45 radiators.

b772.jpg

2b772.jpg

Wow! Impressive work there!

IG, you've been doing some nice kitbash jobs on your engines. I like that SD-35/SD-45 combo. What model designation have you given it?

IG, you've been doing some nice kitbash jobs on your engines. I like that SD-35/SD-45 combo. What model designation have you given it?

They are not my work, just idea's/concepts, Southern Tier Model works built all of them.

Not sure on what we called the SD35/45 RC b-unit

im still working on a few B units myself. I think I lost a box that had one nearly complete minus paint. I swear I had 4 and now only have 3.

Back