simple flasher for crossbucks & lights...

Hello:
When I was in HO scale, I had a "Busch" crossing signal flasher that was "all in one", the pkg came with 2 signals, and a flashing unit. It cost around 30 dollars. Now I am in N, I purchased a NJ International (2) crossing signals, for about 30 dollars. I want to operate them with a simple push button or on/off switch, but want them to alternately flash like the Busch ones did in HO. Do I need the pricey NJ Int. flashing unit, costing like $55.00 extra just to make 'em flash ??? Any help appreciated. I wanna keep this simple....my two crossbucks with lights, on/off switch I operate, and the lights flash alternately....any simple ways to do this cheaply ???

Hi New... I'll probably get slammed for advertising a commercial product, but that's really not fair. My partner set out to give the model railroaders a break by designing a superior product at an affordable price.
We've been working with HO, but we can probably adapt to N, (we've already done an add-on that lets us drive light bulbs for O-27.) and we'd be glad to work with you.
Please browse our web-page, www.railroadmicro.com and take a look at our flashers. Don't dismiss us until you've looked it over and contacted us via the email link. This is a micro-computer product, it it doesn't quite meet your needs as it is we may be able to easily modify it for you.

Switchman: Just how electrically savvy are you? Do you want to learn how to DIY or would you rather have a ready to run flasher?

Back