Signals to the American model

modeba

Hello model railway workers,

I would like to briefly introduce:
I live in Germany (Dresden) and finished here as a small-volume manufacturers model railway accessories in all gauges (http://www.modeba.de). On a model railway exhibition, I was raised whether I also models for American produce. Since I have no overview of the need for these models, I ask you for help.

My models are made entirely of brass and equipped with LED. Exist in America signals that you love as a model would use? If so, what are and what the gauge should be built? I would be happy to accept your Informationan and would like to type finished.
I ask you to send me your wishes and photos and drawings with dimensions to send this so that I can implement the model.
Here my mail address: service@modeba.de

Please excuse my not perfect english

Many greetings from Dresden

You'd probably do best checking out some of the supply houses in the US to see what they carry. They typically carry what people are looking for.

The main suppliers of signals and the like here in the USA are NJ International, Tomar, Sunset, and Oregon Rail Supply. I think they all have web pages. There are some smaller, less costly options. Such as the Atlas system. When people ask about signals, they are usually told to look into the above.

There are also integrators, such as Tim Maslyn's Integrated Signals Solutions. He takes the basic items that the main suppliers produce and puts them together to accomodate what a customer wants.

I'm all for competition, though I do wonder about how the value of the Euro would impact your sales here in the US. This has been a discussion on other groups, especially about Roco products, or other 1/87th (HO) scale suppliers in Germany/Europe.

Good luck.

Kennedy

Back