Securing a Kato/Atlas Alco C425 Bodyshell (Resolved)

Smudge617

As the title says the body shell on the loco vibrates loose, the bodyshell tabs aren't broken so apart from glueing it all together, is there another way I can secure it. would it be possible to heat the tabs and bend them outwards without melting them ?

I think I can see the issue.
Kato has never produced a C430, either for Atlas, or for themselves. The only C430s are Bowser and Tyco.

I think I can see the issue.
Kato has never produced a C430, either for Atlas, or for themselves. The only C430s are Bowser and Tyco.
Ah! great, so I've a Kato chassis (it says kato on the chassis) and an either a Bowser or Tyco bodyshell, should be fun

There should be two clips on either end of the engine, accessed through the truck openings. If you don't have to do that, the clips are damaged, and you'll need to get creative to hold everything firmly in place.

There should be two clips on either end of the engine, accessed through the truck openings. If you don't have to do that, the clips are damaged, and you'll need to get creative to hold everything firmly in place.
Thanks, it's sorted now, told you it was dipstick day:rolleyes:

Back