Scenery Oddities?

I once saw a scene at a neighbor layout. He had a house and in the bedroom window he had these people in a privite moment and you couldn't see it unless he turned on a light, said he bought them that way. It was cute and hot!...LOL

You old heads around here will have to grin and bear these reruns. ;)

Alarm blaring... "Look Barney, I told you I'm the shop manager!"
151407053.jpg

"That's it Jim! Get in the taxi and show up sober tomorrow night!"
153754076.jpg

Hum... Johnny needs to leave well enough alone. "Getting to know her better" might not cut it as an excuse with the mayor's daughter.
124699876.jpg

Local vandalim reports are taken very seriously in these parts.
115132020.jpg

Not exactly scenery, but...

"Fred,what's up with the stove not drafting right?"
183796555.jpg

bullet holes

to Grande man:

I like the one with that sign with the bullet holes in it THE best.:) The other pictures are also great!

Jos

Found some for the coming holidays

I "found some nice winterscenes from a layout wich is built by: Mr. Martin Tolkemit. He is almost a proffesional! He made already some very nice layouts
The pictures are only a few of them , but when you want to see more just go to The web-site of: >www.lef1984.de< There you click on: links. Than look for :Freunde/ Vereine/ Verbände( top in the midle)"click". On the right side in the midle you find:" Anlage Mitglied M. Tolkemit. click on that. You will see on the left side at the bottom: Winteranlageand another click:....I'm dreaming of a white chr.......:)
For those who like snow on a layout......just look/watch!
Find Father Christmas!!

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Jos Really realistic pictures makes me almost want to go skiing .Almost yeah Eric where's the flashlight guy ? People want to know!!

Ok, ok... Flashlight Fred (are ya happy to see me?), back by popular demand. :D

163008204.jpg

And for Jos, Sometimes, just because Billy Bob is at the end of the blasting zone doesn't mean he's not gonna do a little blasting...:D
112555593.jpg

Here's a few scenes to come. I used these on a club layout. My layout is as of now a "plywood pacific".:eek: I hope they came out.

Jerry

Nice pics Jerry. Is that guy Putting air in the tire or filing up the gas ?

LOL....
I've heard of that too. Some might find that it's a bit much but these are things that go on in everyday life and adding them to your layout is natural. Besides, if you can only see them when you turn on the light switch does it matter? The kids aren't able to see it. It shows humor as well.

Scott

Great photo's, wonderful detail.

.... not a good place to park your car while railfanning....

Regards,

René

LOL....
I've heard of that too. Some might find that it's a bit much but these are things that go on in everyday life and adding them to your layout is natural. Besides, if you can only see them when you turn on the light switch does it matter? The kids aren't able to see it. It shows humor as well.

Scott

yes it was cute how he did it, it had well detail interior and when he'd say, "Want to see something cool?" "Look in that window!" and then he'd turn on the light. He had about all the ones avalible set up in different areas.;)

This is the funeral I was saying about..(note the guy holding the lid down as the man hand is coming out) .sorry took so long to add but i just took the shot last night...Still adding more details so this picture/camera was a learning tool for me.

Which brings me to my next question:

*Note the building, untill I did the snapshot and looked it over on the computer as a larger view, I noticed it needs some ground cover to hide the base alittle and some weathering, and also a fence since cemetries are a place people are dying to get into!:D . How many of you guys use a cam as a tool to check your work? (set on close-up) Or have found missed details after you thought it was "photo-ready?*:mad:

Back