Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories either. I do however question the sudden jag into the bridge support. Consider this, the Dali has a 4,000 HP bow thruster. Is it possible someone hit the thruster in the wrong direction? Could the thruster have pushed the ship to miss the support or maybe a glancing blow rather than the direct hit?
That's covered in the video I posted. Not a definitive answer, but a plausible one.

According to the professor, there is another canal/river that empties into the harbor right where the ship was as it began its jag. the current was slowly going out, so the flow of that water could have been the force pushing the stern, especially if it had its rudder unresponsive.

According to the professor, there is another canal/river that empties into the harbor right where the ship was as it began its jag. the current was slowly going out, so the flow of that water could have been the force pushing the stern, especially if it had its rudder unresponsive.
Curtis Creek to the west and Bear Creek to the east converge with the Patapsco River in the vicinity of the Key Bridge and the Chesapeake Bay to the south. Currents in that area can be strong, especially when the tide is moving out.

1711908795304.png

Good Afternoon All!
52F @ 53% and bright partly.

Happy Easter and good hunting! Ham and all the fix'uns on the Menu today. Boy Ima hungry. Took off about 0900 deciding to train chase for a couple of hours. Ya, soon as I got to East Fisher River I remembered that we are supposed to go to a friends house and pick up a wishing well for the Wife. She has been wanting one for years.

Anyway, I did find a train but could not get stopped in time for a good shot, so I chased it down the hill and got ahead of her at East Ripley.
IMGP0923.JPG

West bound, rear power. Kinda a strange day for pix, but I was there and so was the train!

Later

Happy Easter all,

Site is running up and down again I see...Logged out for 20 minutes and back on, then seems to be sped back up.

Had all the kids over yesterday, so it was busy. Today it's been quiet. Currently 80° and breezy, but not too bad. Just a quiet rest day.

Everyone have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back