Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy, you have any Redheaded wimmens in the line up?
Asking for a friend. :)
There's this pixie with a wonky wing and a clubfoot. The best darn realtor in St. Maurice California. And she keeps finding dead bodies, then solving the mysteries.

the silly AI makes Pixies look youngish... I keep putting in "Middle-Aged" for the descripting and getting stuff like this, or I get cheesecake style... (see below)

Twiz & Basil bar.jpg

Twiz-fun.jpg

To be fair, I'm not using photo-real styles, since the genres I write use illustrative styles on covers.

There's this pixie with a wonky wing and a clubfoot. The best darn realtor in St. Maurice California. And she keeps finding dead bodies, then solving the mysteries.

the silly AI makes Pixies look youngish... I keep putting in "Middle-Aged" for the descripting and getting stuff like this, or I get cheesecake style... (see below)

View attachment 183431

View attachment 183432

To be fair, I'm not using photo-real styles, since the genres I write use illustrative styles on covers.
You're gonna get us all arrested.

. I test fit both of them to the chassis's and discovered another fine example of Walther's lack of QC; the holes in the chassis for the container mounting pegs are not far enough back in the frame, nor are they a large enough diameter either.
That's pretty bad when your chassis wont accept your own containers! Sounds like you made a fix to correct it.

I will still pick a few up, as the Ahearn ones get gobbled up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back