Returning!

MattD

Hi! Just now returning to the hobby, used to do it as a kid for years. I have some great memories of learning the hobby with my dad, so now that I'm almost 30 Im starting to get back into it. Just completed my first bench work for a 4'x8' top and have some big plans for it! Already have gleaned some great info from the forums here, so thanks already for the help!

Hello and welcome aboard. I too am returning after 10+ years and I am still in the planning phase. Hopefully I can start construction soon. Lots of new things to learn and have learned since being here.

Thanks! Would like to post some pictures of the bench work so far and then of my potential layout - is there a good place to start a "progress thread"? I looked at the Project Center but it seemed more geared towards specific questions than just showing progress on your project in general.

Thanks! Would like to post some pictures of the bench work so far and then of my potential layout - is there a good place to start a "progress thread"? I looked at the Project Center but it seemed more geared towards specific questions than just showing progress on your project in general.
Oh, look forward to seeing it! I can't wait til I get back into the position of being able to build my layout - a wee bit of envy here. :D

Back