Quick Bachmann DCC Q?

does anyone here have, or made, a schematic (or link) of the add-on throttle for the EZ command?

I would like to make one, but do not have one to dissect for a basis to make one.

Thanx

JD

You would need more than a schematic to make an add on throttle, you would need to know the EZ Command's communication protocol. The add-on throttle has a processor in it that has to be programmed to communicate with the command station.

Thanks again Robert.....

I do not really NEED an add on throttle for this, just thought it might be and EASY CHEAP project using a poit and DPDT switch. I have made my own jump throttles for my Digitrax Zephyrs. I have made them 2 ways, normal DC w/direction switch and bipolar using 2 9v batteries instead of one.

I have a couple motorized carnival rides and they can each be controlled with one loco motor drive addy and the lights via function controls. Going DCC for my carnival diorama (I use the term loosely) makes wiring EASY. I can make a wire harness/DCC bus to control everything. I plan to use 1 or 2 sound units to add to the effect...........(eventually) I have not as yet set up to create or download sounds. The Ferris wheel has far too many lights to power from a DCC function output, so that will need a low current relay and separate power source for those lights.

Too many ideas, too much Thinking and not enough money or energy..............

JD

Back