question about circuit boards for NJ international

goodguy21

I would like some help in how do I hook up the master circuit board to the slave board for 4 tracks that go over 1 crossing. the 2 master ones work fine, but I need to get the other 2 wired up. thanks for your help.

Brett

I would like some help in how do I hook up the master circuit board to the slave board for 4 tracks that go over 1 crossing. the 2 master ones work fine, but I need to get the other 2 wired up.
Need a little more background. Are you talking about 4 turnouts that make a double crossing between 2 main lines. And is the circuit board for track power, the turnouts, or signals for all of this? Or am I totally misinterpreting what you are saying?

Need a little more background. Are you talking about 4 turnouts that make a double crossing between 2 main lines. And is the circuit board for track power, the turnouts, or signals for all of this? Or am I totally misinterpreting what you are saying?
I have 4 tracks that go over a single road. so the there are 2 circuit boards to operate the crossing signals so that no matter which of the 4 tracks the train goes on the signals activate. the circuit boards are from nj International. there is a master board which operates the crossing for 2 tracks and the slave board which operates the other 2. the 2 for the master board operate the signals when the train comes. I'm trying to figure out how to get the slave board connected to the master board so all 4 tracks operate the crossing signals.

I have 4 tracks that go over a single road. so the there are 2 circuit boards to operate the crossing signals so that no matter which of the 4 tracks the train goes on the signals activate. the circuit boards are from nj International. there is a master board which operates the crossing for 2 tracks and the slave board which operates the other 2. the 2 for the master board operate the signals when the train comes. I'm trying to figure out how to get the slave board connected to the master board so all 4 tracks operate the crossing signals.
Ok, I get it. Way different than what I was envisioning. Unfortunately, I don't know about the NJ products.

Back