Pulling Your Hair Out: Model Disaster Stories?

Hey, Eric, long time, no see. Been doing any model railroading, railfanning, or is the life of a park ranger taking up all your time? Yeah, that beetle didn't have a long life span after trespassing on the property. Danged thing was the size of a 40' boxcar...at least . :) Too bad about the F3. Nothing worse than the sound of an F unti nose hitting a concrete floor. :eek:

Flyboy, now that's a funny video. Pretty good stop action work on the part of the photographer.

belong to a model train club myself. (no layout of my own yet) We are in basement of a local hobby store. Owner kid also lives in building too... We have had cars walk off on their own. Cats walking on layout breaking stuff. And to top it off owner grandkids go down and play on it also. and get this guys... owner of store doesn't see any problem with any of that, Has made comment " have to expect that when your in a club". So yeah I know how you feel when you leave and when you come back something is broken and nobody knows what happen.

I have since taken all my stuff home now

Back