Proto 2000 Series Chessie GP30 DCC Equipped $ Weathered

CPR Zee

Proto 2000 Series "Limited Edition" GP30 DCC Chessie 3027

I have added prototypical details such as side mounted bell, radio antenna and added horns as per the the Prototype. I have also removed the front pilot floor boards as per prototype also. The unit is also equipped with Kadee #5 metal couplers.
The 4 wheel sets were also replaced with updated ones as the factory "Proto Supplied" ones were garbage from the factory.

I have also installed a NCE DCC decoder, the locomotive's address is currently 3027.
There is no sound with this decoder.

The Loco has also been weathered by myself to look well used. I used Oil, enamel and acrylic paints, powders and pastels.
The body has been also Dul-Coated several times throughout this process.

I have also included the original owners manual and decoder literature in the box.

Please use care when removing the loco from it's box and also when installing the shell to the chassis.

The locomotive is a good runner with no issues, there is not a lot of run time on this unit. The unit has the factory equipped forward and reverse bulbs, they work but are nothing like led's for brightness.

$135.00 US for the Locomotive.
Shipping - Canada Post Expedited Parcel - USA. Amount TBD after Shipping address is confirmed.
Payment Method - PayPal or E-Transfer.

Message me if you're interested.
Sandro

C&OGP30R.jpg
CHGP30.jpg
C&O1.jpg

C&OGP30.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop,

$115.00 US for the Locomotive.
Shipping - Canada Post Expedited Parcel - USA. Amount TBD after Shipping address is confirmed.
Payment Method - PayPal or E-Transfer.

Z

backs all fucked up so no more riding for me

That's a Legit reason man.... I just figured I made it though all these years without any real bad shit that I would quit while I was ahead. To many people out there that just can't drive, period! Plus the roads up here in Ontario are crap, they are not spending the money in my area to maintain them, it really is sad.

Back