Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co.

HOexplorer

The building thread is going to hit 250,000 views very soon. That's right a quarter of a million hits in just over 2 1/2 years. This is to announce a photo contest coming up shortly with a pretty good prize involved. If you are interested try this: http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/...ing-the-Pinacle-Creek-Mining-amp-Timber-Co-RR The contest rules are on the last page. Other than the contest you may find the thread interesting as have others. It covers the building of two layouts and gives tips and clinics on scenery and photography and tons of other stuff. Give it a try. Jim

Mr. Jim, I have learned so much from reading through your thread. I really do appreciate you taking the time to post and answer questions. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to your next one!

Cheers,

The contest is a neat idea. The pine tree in your last post (old thread) looks like an artist painted White Pine rather than a photograph.

Nice work

lasm

Thanks guys. Less than 100 views away from the quarter million views contest. It is open to all. Click the link two posts ago. Jim:)

Back