Photo Backdrops?

AL1

Shortliner
Has anyone tried this? I took a digital picture of a country road yesterday, and would like to try using it as my backdrop (printed at Kinkos or something). If I could use photoshop to get a patchwork of digital photos together, could I print and blend a convincing looking backdrop? I am making the backdrop the first step in my new layout..

the club has a few back drops like this and they come out great if you can match the color of the sky and other things in front of the pictures

and this is the place to get them printed:
www.perfectposters.com

they will print up to 72" (edit: now 96") long, any width. and the prices are great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used Perfect Posters before for toher projects and they do great work. The price may seem daunting, especially if you've got a lot of backdrop work, but it's way cheaper than doing it yourself and comes out looking professional instead of pieced together. Even the best inkjet photo printer does a poor job compared to the dye sublimation printers Perfect Posters uses. If you want a photo-realistic backdrop, these are the guys to use.

Back