Opperation data base on cell phone.

Trussrod

The forum doesn't have an operation section to it so I figured this would be about the best place to post this.

Although my layout main-line and a few sidings are a fair way from being completed I'm still looking for a simplified data base program that I can start to get set-up and use, on my cell phone, that will allow me to set up a flexible pick-up & delivery schedule as well as in transit, type of a schedule, as well as keeping tract of car movement from one location to the next via my imput or the programs. Again preferably with the picture of the car/caboose/loco being displayed to show it's position/or work being performed and load/s being transported.

From what I can tell, an Android cell phone or the like is the perfect tool to use for this as it's easy to have readly available to view as needed.

I downloaded Woodland Scenics Inventory program and it seems, even with my very limited data base knowledge it could easily be set-up and used in the above fashion? I've talked with WS about this very thing but haven't heard anything back from them about revamping the program.

If someone knows about an APP that's available that will do this and possibly more, I'd appreciate the input.
Ps: I did try and do a search via the computer to see what might be available but didn't find anything similar
from my knowledge?

I also downloaded, 'Easy Database', but am lost as to how to set it up! LoL So it not so Easy for Me! LoL

Back