One AMAZING HO scale modeler...

Dsquared_sleeperMSP

1:87 truck GuRu
Just thought I'd share some of modeler Joe Enriquez's work...it is simply amazing. Words can't even begin to describe the attention to detail...WOW! Keep in mind most of the parts on his creations are scratchbuilt!!! By the way, this is all HO scale...:D

kw_t600_fontaine_lg.png

KWT8001_87.png

EnriqKwopper3.png

EnriqKwopper2.png

SickHOtruck.jpg

mack_lj_red_lr_lg.png

CMCHOcust.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crappola! :eek: Does he do trains too? The detail work is almost too good to believe it's HO. I would have guessed 1/25 if you hadn't said HO. Wow!

Yeah, I came across his site when I was browsing 1-87vehicles.org (great site by the way). I believe he only models 1:87. From what I have seen, I would say his work is the best on the planet. I mean he even adds the little studs on the frame!!!!

I'm gonna echo Jim here, my thoughts were that this was larger than HO as well. Best detail work I've seen. What a great modeling effort.

The 1/87th site is full of great looking stuff by some talented artists. You could spend days looking through the files......

Johnny

I'm gonna echo Jim here, my thoughts were that this was larger than HO as well. Best detail work I've seen. What a great modeling effort.

The 1/87th site is full of great looking stuff by some talented artists. You could spend days looking through the files......

Johnny

Trust me I have. I also read that some of his trucks have taken months to complete.

Back