Okay, I have a new Idea,

joshjefflawn

Espeerailfan#1
Well, first off sorry I haven't been on for a while, I don't get on the internet much.
I am doing a post SPSF Merger in with the idea that it acctually went thrue. Now with that in mind I have been trying to come up with a paint scheme, and I think I came up with one. I was going to do a Kodacrome type paint scheme but I came up with something a little simpler and I think it would go along with espee way of doing things. I think eventually they would have gotten tired of it because of how difficult it was to keep it looking nice. So to take care of it, I'm going to come out with a grey and scarlet, with bold white SPSF on the side of the long hood. and on the nose there will be SPSF in white. And I'm going to apply that to SD40-2/T-2-s to SD60M and then I'm going to change it just a little for SD70M/Macs and Dash 9 Ge's. Its gonna be Grey and Scarlet with Southern Pacific Santa Fe spelt out on the long hood.
Well let me know what you think.
Josh.

Since it never happened, any paint scheme was possible. Somehow, I doubt that the Santa Fe would have allowed their yellow to disappear completely so I'd go for the lettering in Santa Fe warbonnet yellow.

Back